Code of Conduct
2) Have fun
3) Please be respectful and kind to our studio, trainers, employees, and other students.
Akasha is a place of inclusion, fun, and empowerment.
Due to Covid-19 there will be some small changes
1) Please check-in 5 minutes before class start time only
2) Everyone must wash hands in bathroom before entering studio
3) Do take your shoes off before entering the studio
4) Be respectful of students and instructors time and do not arrive late for class
5) If this is your first time, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out forms
6) Training packages and memberships are per person only and non transferable (i.e. you cannot book a children's trainings and adult trainings with the same package/membership)
Do not train if you currently have or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last two weeks
Do not train if you have had a fever within the last 72 hours (3 days)
Do not train if you've been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last two weeks
Do not train if you've been traveling and have not had a negative Covid-19