Covid-19 and Pierce County
We are closely watching CDC guidelines as well as WA phased openings. It looks like we are fully open for business in Pierce County!! How exciting! There are also new face mask rules which Akasha will adapt!
1) Masks are now optional! Please make sure you still maintaining a 6ft distance.
2) All instructors have been fully vaccinated.
3) There are personal sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer and alcohol.
Three things we take seriously:
2) Sanitizing high touch areas
What else are we doing to keep you safe?
1) Personal sanitizing stations
2) Hand sanitizing stations in every entry/exit
3) Sanitizing hands in-between uses for silks training
4) Air purifiers placed throughout our studio
5) Opening bay doors provide ventilation of studio
6) Daily cleaning per the CDC
7) Wiping down mats and apparatus with alcohol after each use
8) Silks are laundered and/or aired out for 72 hours between each training
9) Lyras will now be unwrapped
10) Individual areas spacing each student at least 6 ft apart
11) Yoga mats for rent $1 (no more sharing) You may bring your own Yoga mat, blocks, and straps.
12) Knee Pads for rent $1 (no more sharing)
13) Rosin for sale $1 (no more sharing)
14) Only arrive 5 minutes before class time
15) Exit through bay doors to limit contact
16) Individual Silks/Lyra/Hammock available for sale or rent. (Email or ask front desk for details)
17) No parents/guardians during training, there will be time for recording your children the last 5 minutes of class.
*****Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, silks and hammock trainings will be limited as will class size. Although there is not much research on how long the virus will stay, transfer, or contaminate through fabric there are still a lot of unknowns with this virus. We, here at Akasha, take every individual's health and well being seriously. We want to create a safe and healthy aerial community. We do take the extra steps to clean high touch surfaces, social distancing in the studio, as well as, unfortunately, limiting our fabric trainings.